In many countries children are engaged in some kinds of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.

Nowadays in competitive world there are a lot of negotiations about children who are being engaged in different paid works. While some people put forward the view that this issue will be beneficial to learn work experiences and responsibilities, others believe that it is ineligible and absolutely wrong. This easy will examine both sides of issue.

On one side, some people claim that children will have lots of profit when they were involved in paid works, because they have to consider various ways for spending and saving their incomes. Therefore, we will have experienced children in terms of economic. In addition, the personality of children will be constituted via workplaces and communications with others. Although some students don`t have good balance between their study and their work. They devoted more time to work due to the fact that at their estimations money is the most important things.

On the other side, others argue that work in each figure has detrimental effects on children and societies. Proponents of this subject believe that workplace will be problematic rather than a favorable place. For instance, in some workplace there are people who abuse young employers in ways like less pay owing to the lack of experience and even employees force young people to perform arduous works. Plenty of parents have this view that education will be more effective because pupils will have sufficient time for working and learning. Knowledgeable children will find more adequate jobs with perfect social positions. As instance, an engineer or a doctor are more respectable among people rather than a drivers or a mechanic.

To put it in a nutshell, I personally believe that in future there will be enough time for working and also the improvement of responsibility. The most practical aspect for young people is education that will shape their personality in the best way.

an engineer or a doctor are more respectable among people
an engineer or a doctor is more respectable among people