Many people say that we now live in ‘consumer societies’ where money and possessions are given too much importance. Others believe that consumer culture has played a vital role in improving our lives. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Consumerism grants a taste of the good life for people. Obviously, it also concerns for a material possession earning money and social status in the society. However, some people believe that consumer culture might bring vital role to improve their life, but I think that a good life could not be potentially affected by consumer culture.

Consumerism has several positive impacts to their happy life because it is marked as acquire prestigious items to force people to work hard for their better earnings. Thereby, creativity and innovation are flooding in their head as a stimulator to earn much more money. For example, online shoppers who really want to buy iPhone use several innovations to reach their sale target. The power of consumerism also affects the trades among countries and then consecutively increases their national domestic income.

On the contrary, a good living is not always linear with consumerism. Some people are willing to be selfish and unaware surround. They may guide their behavior to satisfy their unlimited pleasure. It makes them as victim of their act followed by unhappiness feeling certainly.

Finally, the good and bad impact of consumer societies might point as a human choice for their life improving continuously. I believe that every person has already taken the consideration highly before diving into consumer culture.

Sentence: Consumerism has several positive impacts to their happy life because it is marked as acquire prestigious items to force people to work hard for their better earnings.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and acquire

Sentence: The power of consumerism also affects the trades among countries and then consecutively increases their national domestic income.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to increases and their

Minimum 250 words wanted