Many young people leaving school think that going to university will give them higher wages, superior career prospects and greater job satisfaction. However, they would be better to get a job and start earning as soon as possible.Do your agree or disagree

Many young people leaving school think that going to university will give them higher wages, superior career prospects and greater job satisfaction. However, they would be better to get a job and start earning as soon as possible.
Do your agree or disagree?

The conspicuous development of groundbreaking technology causes some inescapable outcomes in employment. As a result of this improvement people tend to go schools for getting education which will be a considerable fact while they are searching for a job. However, the majority of people leaves school and consider that only university education will be contributed in the future life. In their thought, it gives more opportunity to have superior career prospects or to have higher wages. In this essay, I will attempt to define this argument and at the end I will share my views in this topic.

To begin with, it is an undeniable fact that schools furnish us fundamental education as well as learning skills. Some young people do not think that the basic knowledge has a major role in the forthcoming future of them. Although university can provide people with crucial life skills such as forming relationships, team building and meeting deadlines, it is an obvious fact that learning skills, which were educated in schools, is essential to fathom the life skills in the universities.

Secondly, it is unique in the sense that at school we learn how to behave people in different cases like when we take part in an arguable discussion. All behaving rules stem from how we learned about behaving manners and if people do not aware of these rules then it culminates in inevitable predicaments. In addition, people are eligible to get enough experience how to tackle an issue when they encounter at school.

Overall, taking all the mentioned facts above into consideration, studying at university can propose a great deal of benefits, despite the fact that leaving the school may bring hazardous conundrums later in our life. From my perspective, I consider that leaving schools is foolishness in order to get a better career.

that learning skills, which were educated in schools, is essential
that learning skills, which were educated in schools, are essential

that leaving schools is foolishness in order to get a better career.
that leaving schools is foolish in order to get a better career.