More and more qualified people are moving from poor to rich countries to fill vacancies in specialist areas like engineering, computing, and medicine. Some people believe that by encouraging the movement of such people rich countries are stealing from poo

More and more qualified people are moving from poor to rich countries to fill vacancies in specialist areas like engineering, computing, and medicine. Some people believe that by encouraging the movement of such people rich countries are stealing from poor countries. Others feel that this is only part of the natural movement of workers around the world. What is your opinion?

Qualified people always seek to earn jobs in rich countries. Especially, these employees such as engineering and doctors move from their own countries to developed countries in order to attain jobs at high - standart companies. Some people claim that this type of movement between the rich and poor countries is natural process. Others feel that rich countries are stealing from poor countries by doing this. In my point of view, workers usually move to the rich countries due to main reasons.

First of all, rich countries offer huge salary. Because these countries have strong economic and financial status. That is why it is easy for them to hand workers this tremendous number of money per month. Today there are certain programs in some rich countries for those who has qualifications in specific areas. This kind of supporting leads to trade the benefits between rich country.

Secondly, it is unusual experience which the person have never had before. In spite of difficult studying chances there, people are able to practise their previous knowledge and earn plenty of skills with working at sophisticated companies. It also allow to increase their backgrounds at their majors.

Thirdly, it is not about a country, it is about a person. That is why rich countries offer individuals not country where they live in.

All of above prove that moving from poor to rich countries is natural process. It is not expressed with stealing people country to country. Instead of it, poor country should pay more attentions at the local problems in order to make these abmitious individuals staying in their original homes.

is natural process
is a natural process

hand workers this tremendous number of money
hand workers a tremendous number of money

for those who has qualifications
for those who have qualifications

between rich country.
between rich countries.

it is unusual experience which the person have never had before
it is an unusual experience which the person has never had before

It also allow to increase their backgrounds at their majors.
It also allows to increase their backgrounds at their majors.

Sentence: It is not expressed with stealing people country to country.
Suggestion: Refer to people and country

Sentence: Especially, these employees such as engineering and doctors move from their own countries to developed countries in order to attain jobs at high - standart companies.
Error: standart Suggestion: standard

Sentence: In spite of difficult studying chances there, people are able to practise their previous knowledge and earn plenty of skills with working at sophisticated companies.
Error: practise Suggestion: practice

Sentence: Instead of it, poor country should pay more attentions at the local problems in order to make these abmitious individuals staying in their original homes.
Error: abmitious Suggestion: ambitious