In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.

Nowadays, obesity is becoming increasingly common. It is an urgent problem that has to be tackled or it will affect the individuals as well as the whole society in the long term.

It is likely that one of the most prominent causes giving rise to this problem is unhealthy foods. In my opinion, government should take this issue as a matter of urgency and take necessary step to overcome it at every stage. One option to tackle this problem is to start monitoring on food companies and increase tax rates for those who produce unhealthy foods, as a result of increasing the cost less people consume their products. Another option is people have take care of what they eat and should try to avoid unhealthy foods as much as they can.

Additionally, other cause for raising people's average weight is changing in their lifestyles. Today outside work is less physical than it was in the past. People spend more time behind the desk which leaves them no time to do some exercising.

Some measures should be taken by the government to reverse this trend. First of all, they should make time between work hours which people can do exercise during this period. Secondly, government should minimize work hours, so that people won't busy rather than today and they will have enough time to do daily exercise.

To conclude, it is clear that obesity is a very serious problem. Yet if governments and individuals share a collective responsibility, it may well become possible to offer some solutions.

Another option is people have take care of what they eat
Another option is that people have to take care of what they eat

so that people won't busy
so that people won't be busy

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…