As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual well-being.What factors contribute to job satisfaction?How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual well-being.
What factors contribute to job satisfaction?
How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

The more mature human be, the more valuable all aspects of life for them, including a job. A job, which people see it as a stairway to the happiness, is a stage where they have to apply all of the knowledge and experiences. Moreover, most of people’s time is spent in their job in order to fulfill their goal. So that job satisfaction become really important to ensure the well-being of people.

Generally, there are some factors that lead to job satisfaction. Firstly, when the jobs are in line with their passion, people will do all the tasks easily because they doing it with their heart. For instance, Stephen Hawking, besides his disability, still does more researchs because he loves what he does. Secondly, the good salary is important. Although, money is not everything but the proper salary will guarantee the prosperity of worker so they still get satisfaction from their job. Like when the musicians get the fix income from their creations, they will motivate to do more. And the last is the accomplished work environment. Because the environment will give very big impact in people’s career, such as the Google employees need the creative environment to keep in track with their main purpose. So it is clear that satisfactory in career can be obtained in some general methods which related to one another.

But, in the fact, it is really hard for people to get the satisfaction in their field. Because, nowadays, there are some only limited jobs and most people try to get every existence job although is not their passion. Moreover, there are still few organizations that realize about the importance of job satisfaction of their member and tend to focus only on the main purpose of organizations and profits. Whereas, some research shows that employees satisfaction will improve their professionalism, but only some who really understand it.

To sum up, people nowadays need to rethink about what kind of satisfaction that they want to achieve in their career, so it will be easier for them to enjoy their life.

The more mature human be, the more valuable all aspects of life for them, including a job.
Description: 'the more...the more...' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

because they doing it with their heart.
because they are doing it with their heart.

general methods which related to one another.
general methods which are related to one another.

there are some only limited jobs
there are only limited jobs

although is not their passion
although it is not their passion

some research shows that
some researches show that