News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspapers. What factors do you think influence these decisions?

The field of broadcasting is really important to informs people about every kind of phenomenons in nowadays society. The scope also really wide, from local news, national news, sport news to international issues. News editor are in charge on deciding which kind of information they should broadcast. There are several considerations which influence the news editor’s decisions, including the urgency of the news, the credibility of the sources, and rating.

First of all, the urgency of the news considered as crucial because it reflects the needs of audience on information. For instance, the information about natural disaster, new political leaders, economical crisis, etc. Secondly, the validation of information provided which supported by credible sources. As the news broadcasts information about natural disaster, they should invite expert on related phenomenon as informant. The absents of evidence might led the information provided being considered as groundless and unreliable.

The other significant factor is rating. Before talking about rating, it should be explained first why the size of audience is important. The main source of financial capital of the news broadcasters is advertisement, so the size of audience put a significant role on how the business live. High amount of audiences mean good rating, and to keep the rating goes, sometimes the news should contains what people want than what is important. The phrase “bad news is a good news” explains this situation best.

The range of bad news including accident, crisis, war, etc. Sometimes the news is so bad and uneducational because the absent of good news. Good news doesn’t always mean the news is educative, but it will bring optimism and relief upon nowadays conditions.

As conclusion, there are several factors which influence the news editors to decide which information to broadcast, including urgency, credibility, and rating. All three factors hold significant role on how the news affects the audiences and the news company.

Sentence: The field of broadcasting is really important to informs people about every kind of phenomenons in nowadays society.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and informs
Description: The fragment in nowadays society is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace nowadays with adjective

Sentence: As the news broadcasts information about natural disaster, they should invite expert on related phenomenon as informant.
Suggestion: Refer to broadcasts and information

how the business live.
how the business lives.

Sentence: High amount of audiences mean good rating, and to keep the rating goes, sometimes the news should contains what people want than what is important.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and contains

Sentence: The phrase bad news is a good news explains this situation best.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

the validation of information provided which supported by credible sources.
the validation of information provided is supported by credible sources.

because the absent of good news.
because of the absent of good news.

Sentence: The range of bad news including accident, crisis, war, etc. Sometimes the news is so bad and uneducational because the absent of good news.
Error: uneducational Suggestion: educational