In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.

What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

Overweight or obesity seems to be a minor problem as it’s defined normal, not a dangerous disease as it actually is. Obese people are more likely to get heart attack, diabetes, and many other fatal disease. In fact, million of people reported dead because of obese-related problem every year. The problem seems to be more complicated as in some countries the number of obese people is increasing while in contrary health and fitness level are decreasing.

One obvious way to slowly reduced the problem is to raise awareness about healthy lifestyle, as the first step to solve any problem is to recognize there is one. If people become more aware of the treat of obesity, they might become more concern about their lifestyles. There are lots of healthy life-related movements around the globe, even some celebrities also contributed in this movements.

Another option is to make campaign on organic foods. Organic foods serve more nutrition than junk foods, it will directly helps reducing the chance of obesity. In addition, campaign against unhealthy foods also necessary. This solutions are necessary because obesity mainly caused by consumption of unhealthy foods.

All the campaign to raise awareness could be executed via posters, talk show, and even social media. In this case, support from government especially health related department such as ministry of health is necessary, for the number of health people per capita reflects how the government serves its citizens.

It could be concluded that obesity problem is not a personal matter anymore, as everyone should take part on encouraging healthy lifestyle. The way to do it vary from raising awareness on healthy living and campaign on healthy foods. Helps from the government also needed to solve this problem on nation wide basis.

it will directly helps reducing the chance of obesity
it will directly help reducing the chance of obesity

campaign against unhealthy foods also necessary
campaigns against unhealthy foods are also necessary

Sentence: There are lots of healthy life-related movements around the globe, even some celebrities also contributed in this movements.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and movements

Sentence: This solutions are necessary because obesity mainly caused by consumption of unhealthy foods.
Suggestion: Refer to This and solutions

because obesity mainly caused by consumption of unhealthy foods.
because obesity is mainly caused by consumption of unhealthy foods.

The way to do it vary from raising awareness
The way to do it varies from raising awareness

Helps from the government also needed
Helps from the government are also needed