Newspapers and books are outdated. Why do some people believe this? What is your opinion?

Some people argue that printed newspapers and books are no longer beneficial to the modern life. In my view, this point of view is relatively valid because of the availability of better alternatives – in particular, the internet and electronic books. This essay will discuss the advantages of the alternatives that attract people and convince them not to use the typical newspapers and books.

Firstly, it is believed that the internet has become an effective method to acquire the latest news. While people are sitting at home, they could instantly explore what is going on all over the world. Most press firms have recently established internet websites to provide this privilege .in a printed newspaper, by contrast, all news are not updated as it has been gathered one day ago.

Secondly, electronic books have been heavily substituting the typical ones, due to the easy sharing and accessibility. For example, people could store a massive number of electronic books on a small hard disk and share them with each other. On the other hand, it is very costly to travel by airplane with a big number of paper- based books as the extra weight will be charged a lot. Furthermore, it is a highly simple task to send a large number of electronic books through e-mails, instead of wasting the time and effort in transferring the paper-based books.

In conclusion, nowadays people are increasingly replacing out of fashion tools of printed books and newspapers by the internet and electronic books. This is happened due to the updating, availability and easiness of these new alternatives.

No. of Words: 262 350 //Put more content (around 350 words) if you want the score 8.0 or over. for example, in this essay, you can put one more paragraph for the advantages of Newspapers and books.

Sentence Length SD: 5.398 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.

----------------------