Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform?

Uniform combines someone with ideal principles appealing to well being of working sector. Presently, wearing uniform has become necessary at work places to maintain standard of work by setting up benchmark for workers. Here, this essay will account for pros and cons of wearing uniform along with jobs where uniform is first need.

There are multifarious sectors where uniform is a need of hour. Firstly, without uniform working places are like 'a bird without wings'. To illustrate, uniforms not only relize someone his responsibilities being a part of organization but also make him obedience to ...

Sentence: To illustrate, uniforms not only relize someone his responsibilities being a part of organization but also make him obedience to rules and regulations.
Error: relize Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, uniform develops a sense of equality among people of different racials, casts and categories like haves and have-nots.
Error: racials Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: As a result, it vanishes descrimination and therefore workers make combined efforts for achieving targets.
Error: descrimination Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hence, it makes it easier to stop entrance of outsiders at work places to avert any mishappenings.
Error: mishappenings Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Initially, destitute people may find it difficult to afford expensive dresses for thier children especially in schools or colleges in this era of inflation.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word