Nowadays in some countries the numbers of children aged 15 and younger are increasing. What are the current and future effects of ever increasing population?

With the socio-economic development, there has been increased in the number of teenagers in many countries around the world. Some people argue that this scenario would impact negatively on the economy at present as well as in the future. To my mind, both negative and positive issues will be indicated for this situation.

First of all, governments would spend more money investing in more social services. As a matter of fact, more and more schools have been built to meet demands of the number of classes due to crowded with pupils. What is more, state budgets are being under harsh pressure of medical care for those people, especially the budget of states have become more shrinking than ever before. As a result, it is hard for nations to fulfill responsibilities with their citizens.

Another reason is the rate of delinquent crime would rise in countries where these nations have high level of teenagers. It is undeniable that none of all teenagers are being well-educated by their parents. Therefore, these teenagers are not formed the right behavior towards the society and they could do crime seriously without being aware of legal consequences. This problem could be considered as a burden for both families and society. For example, Vietnam is the country where the nation has high rate of delinquent crimes and Vietnam is dealing with many serious crime done by teenagers.

However, due to increasing dramatically the number of teenagers, nations benefits from this situation. States have a better human resource and this is a golden opportunity to enhance their own economies due to many highly qualified employees. Furthermore, these nations will export skilled workers to other countries to benefit both governments and labourers.

It seems to me that increasing number of teenagers has both disadvantages and advantages in many countries. To my way of thinking, the negative issues are much more overweight than its positives. What governments need to do is to have appropriate solutions to limit disadvantages and take advantages of this.

there has been increased in the number of teenagers
there has been increasing in the number of teenagers

to meet demands of the number of classes due to crowded with pupils.
to meet the demands of classes due to the crowded pupils.

Another reason is the rate of delinquent crime would rise
Another reason is that the rate of delinquent crime would rise

the negative issues are much more overweight than its positives
the negative issues are much more than its positives

being aware of legal consequences.
being aware of the legal consequences.

Sentence: However, due to increasing dramatically the number of teenagers, nations benefits from this situation.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to nations and benefits