In some countries, the number of children aged 15 and younger are increasing. What are the current and future effects of ever increasing population?

Population explosion has got on the nerves of people. Presently, in some part of the world, the number of people between 15 and 30 age group are upsurging rapidly due to distinct reasons including lack of awareness, orthodox mentality of having a boy child and so on. Here, I would like to account for both short term as well as long term consequences increasing population.

There are manifold points that enlighten the effects of above situation. First and foremost, the massive population is promoting deforestation at an alarming rate. To be specific, the growth in number of people will emerge the greater demand of timber, land for constructing houses and buildings, natural resources and so on. Consequently, forests are being vanished to meet human requirements. Thus, mankind is likely to suffer due to the lack of resources.

Further emphasizing on my view, there are some short term advantages, too, of this development. Initially, young people are more energetic, talented and hard worker as compared to elders. As a result, plethora of such individuals could contribute to the economy. Hence, it will be lucrative to ensure development of their country. Moreover, these days, technology is touching the sky of success, which contributes to modify new skills in youth. Therefore, such people can provide quality services as an engineer, doctor, teacher and so on. Thence, it will uplift the standard of living ultimately.

From my notion, undoubtedly, more young people can make earth a better place to live in. however, the cons of this development can never be neglected. People could be made aware of sustainable use of resources to safeguard the negatives of this concern.

To recapitulate, having a large number of young people is both boon and bane for a country. It is essential to remove its cons to prevent shortfalls. After all, ‘prevention is better than cure’.

the number of people between 15 and 30 age group are upsurging rapidly
the number ...is upsurging rapidly

having a large number of young people is both boon and bane
having a large number of young people has both boon and bane

The second paragraph is not exactly right on the topic. Need to focus on 'children aged 15 and younger are increasing'.