Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship people make?Has this become a positive of negative development?

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship people make?
Has this become a positive of negative development?

The rapid development of technology in last century has altered the method of communication. Long time before Alexander Graham Bell invented telephone, or in the age when our ancestors have not discover letter and mail yet, conventional method of communication by face to face is the only way. Imagine that we have to always visit people who we were going to talk to, that was seems an effortful age.

As technology getting acquire as time goes by, currently we are living in the digital world. A global world currently grasped as borderless earth. By using a small gadget of smartphone, it is possible for us to interact with anyone and anywhere. If it is compare to ancient age, now communication is easier and cheaper. We do not need to spent money and waste time by visiting someone we want to meet, moreover he or she are living in a remote area.

However interaction or communication is not as simple as chatting. Modern technology seems ignore the essential of gesture which obviously determine more than 60% of original way of communication. By using telephone or internet, it is impossible for people for exploring the counterpart’s gesture. In other word, it is said that modern has decline the most important aspect of interaction.

In my opinion, we have to select on using technology for communication. We have to aware about the important of non verbal aspect. For a simple interaction, probably technology may cover our conversation. Nevertheless, in some occasion telephone or internet may not the best instrument for people to communicate one another. Do not let technology control us which make people trapped in misunderstanding. Let us prefer which way is the best for us according to the situation.

have not discover letter and mail
have not discovered letter and mail

always visit people who we were going to talk to
always visit people whom we were going to talk to

that was seems an effortful age.
that seems an ? age.

As technology getting acquire as time goes by
As technology is getting required as time goes by

If it is compare to ancient age,
If it is compared to ancient age,

moreover he or she are living in a remote area.
moreover he or she is living in a remote area.

Modern technology seems ignore the essential of gesture
Modern technology seems ignoring the essential of gesture

modern has decline the most important aspect of interaction.
modernity has declined the most important aspect of interaction.

or internet may not the best instrument
or internet may be not the best instrument

Sentence: Imagine that we have to always visit people who we were going to talk to, that was seems an effortful age.
Error: effortful Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A global world currently grasped as borderless earth.
Error: borderless Suggestion: No alternate word