Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?

Human beings are social individuals and have an innate drive to communicate and build relationships with others in all areas of life. There are lots of ways for making and developing interactions or relationships among people, a good example is by using technology. A few of the people may opt to develop interactions as they did in the past. While most of us are using technology in interacting.

The excessive use of technology has influenced most people in making relationships. Indeed, this increasingly development of technology renders everything easier, communicating long distance is no longer the thing impossible to do not as in the past where most people met face-to-face to interact, this makes more and more people use technology in term of communication, for instance, in Indonesia, which is an archipelago country in which people in this country find it difficult to build communication one another. This difficulty encouraging more and more people using technology to interact among them.

In addition, in this modern era in which technology is developing drastically, more and more scientists are discovering technological breakthroughs, in particular, communication, such as mobile phones and the internet. The use of mobile phones and the internet these days is a good example for the excessive use of technology. All social activities are able to do by using mobile phones and the internet ,for example, selling things, discussing and even teaching, enabling to establish communication electronically. Interacting with people around the world is becoming easier and easier. The trend in utilizing both mobile phones and the internet excessively affects most people to do all things with technology. Most people prefer communicating with mobile phones to interacting directly. The culture in communicating is fading.

To conclude, our life is getting easier and easier due to the existence of technology. Developing relationships and communication people-to-people is easier than in the past. Technology, therefore, is very influential in communicating.

this increasingly development of technology
this increasing development of technology

as in the past where most people met face-to-face to interact,
as in the past when most people met face-to-face to interact,

This difficulty encouraging more and more people
This difficulty is encouraging more and more people