Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development? Give reasons for your answer and incl

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge or experience.

Technological advances have altered the ways by which people interact with each other. Every coin has two sides, similarly it has both good and negative effects on the development. So, it completely depends on the person how they want to use the technology.

To begin, lets discuss the ways in which technology has affected the types of relationships. Computers and internets are the biggest revolutionary examples. Now-a-days internet chatting and then blind dating sites help people make new relationships. Earlier the scenario was completely different. People used to meet and talk then decide. ...