Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the somethings and avoiding change. Others however, think that change is always good thing. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Some people love changes in their lives but others prefer to do same things throughout the entire life and do not want any change. I believe that change is law of nature and is mostly for good. I will express my views both in favour as well as against it in this essay.

To begin, some people prefer to be involved in same work for their entire life as they love their day to day routine. It gives them feeling of security. They are comfortable with what they are doing as they can keep their families happy with that. For a change, they do not want to jeopardize their survival. For example, with the invention of robotics and new machinery, the changes will destroy the source of income of many labourers. Additionally they think that aiming for different things can make them loose the focus and end up with nothing. So they try to stay focussed and according to them it makes them more productive.

Nevertheless, the effect of change are not always bad. There are huge benefits of change to mankind. For example today from the world of Adam and Eve, it has changed into fast paced computer and technology world. These changes have made lives smoother. Though weather change is natural but now we do not need to suffer it because we have heaters and air conditioners which are product of innovation and our desire to change. Sometimes change just happens whether we want it or not. Those who accept it and mould themselves according to that progress and move ahead of others. We would not like monotonous life. We love changing weathers, different sandwiches every morning, new models of iPhone and of course different dresses to wear etc. We welcome change in every part of our life as it makes our life beautiful and adds spice to it.

Furthermore, change is important to regenerate energy. That is reason behind Christmas or summer break so that students can relax in between their studies and workers can rest. This change helps and proves productive.
In conclusion, I would say that change is most of the times good provided it is not imposed. It should not very risky and cost us much to bring that change. We always envision a change in our future from our present and that is what helps us survive.

I believe that change is law of nature
I believe that change is the/a law of nature

the effect of change are not always bad
the effects of change are not always bad

That is reason behind
That is the/a reason behind

Sentence: That is reason behind Christmas or summer break so that students can relax in between their studies and workers can rest.
Description: The word in is not usually used as an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to in