The older generations tend to have very traditional ideas about how people should live, think and behave. However, some people believe that these ideas are not helpful in preparing younger generations for modern life.To what extent do you agree or disagre

The older generations tend to have very traditional ideas about how people should live, think and behave. However, some people believe that these ideas are not helpful in preparing younger generations for modern life.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view?

It is true that older generations believe in traditional values that often seem incompatible with the need of younger people. This is the reason some people hold the opinion that traditional ideas are not helping new generations especially youngsters; whereas, others have the conflicting views. While, in the below essay, I will try to enunciate on this fact with my own perception.

To begin with, there are multifarious ideas that old people have that are becoming less relevant for younger generations. Firstly, in the olden days people were advised to learn a profession and find a secure job for life; whereas, nowadays, workers need variety and diversity in their career and this is the reason they change their jobs more frequently. Secondly, older generations used to give importance to relations, thus they used to believe in arrange marriage and marry a man or woman that they never met in life before. However, now youngsters take their own decision for getting married to a girl or a boy of their choice. Finally, roles of breadwinner and housewives are no longer valid or accepted by most of the younger people. By the contrast, others have the conflicting views.

As per them, some traditional values are certainly applicable to modern world. For example, older generations used to work very hard by doing their best and take pride’s in one work. Undeniably, this behavior will teach today’s generations to face the competitive world with positive attitude. Moreover, other characteristics that are shown and can be accepted by adolescents are of good manners and politeness. Definitely, because of work younger adults can meet many people from huge backgrounds; therefore it is better for them to meet all of them with respect. Finally, youngsters can live happier lives if they follow the same old fashioned sense of community.

To recapitulate, by looking at the above facts even though there are some ideas that are sometimes seem unhelpful in today’s world, we should not dismiss all traditional ideas as irrelevant