In the past people used to wear their traditional clothes depending on their culture Nowadays the trend is changing and people wear different clothes Is it a positive or negative development How does it affect certain societies and people s behavior

In the past people used to wear their traditional clothes depending on their culture. Nowadays the trend is changing and people wear different clothes. Is it a positive or negative development? How does it affect certain societies and people’s behavior?

In this 21st century everyone has freedom to do whatever they like. Probably, the same concept is true for wearing clothes or different outfits. Some people hold the opinion that wearing clothes of own choice has its own benefits; whereas, others have conflicting views. Here, in the below essay I will try to enunciate both the facts with my own perception.

To begin with, many people especially youngsters think that wearing clothes of own choice has its own positive benefits compared to wearing traditional dress. Firstly, no doubt a person wearing the western clothes would feel more comfortable and relax. For example, during the summers wearing a shorts and T-shirts is considered as a best outfit. Moreover, wearing a traditional dress in the office would be more uncomfortable and difficult to manage. For instance, consider an Indian woman wearing a traditional sari as a working dress. Secondly, wearing outfits as per need will make a person more confident. Additionally sometime dress plays a pivotal role for the personality of a person. For example, if an individual is going for an interview for the position of a marketing manager and he is wearing dress that is of old fashion. Company may reject this candidate even though his interview is as per expectation. Apparently marketing jobs give more importance to dress code. By the contrast, others have conflicting views.

As per them, definitely if people are not wearing their traditional dress nowadays, then in near future our young generations will never respect individual culture and traditions. Presently, all religions and countries are normally recognized based on their traditional dress, own language, culture and customs. Consequently people favoring this fact consider this as negative development. They feel at-least on the special occasion especially a festival and a religion function everyone should wear their traditional outfits.

Undeniably, if every individual of each country will start wearing the common outfits; obviously, it can help to reduce the common barrier of tradition and cultural differences. For example, formal clothing during the weekdays is considered as the best outfit in all the multinational organizations.

To recapitulate, by looking at the above facts wearing traditional dress has its own positive as well as negative sides. Moreover, wearing traditional dress can be considered as a better option on special occasions but no compulsion can be made to an individual.

Sentence: For example, during the summers wearing a shorts and T-shirts is considered as a best outfit.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.

'people wear different clothes' is not equal to 'wearing clothes of own choice'.