In the past sporting champions used to be motivated primarily by the desire to win a match or to break records. These days, they are more likely to be motivated by prize money and the opportunity to be famous.What message does this send to young people an

In the past sporting champions used to be motivated primarily by the desire to win a match or to break records. These days, they are more likely to be motivated by prize money and the opportunity to be famous.

What message does this send to young people and how does this attitude to sport affect the sports themselves?

Give reasons for your answer.

In recent days, sporting players have a tendency in getting more prizes ad being more famous than the personal status of the winner in the past and whether sporting champions can be role models. In my opinion, although it can take into consideration evolvement of their talent and passion, sometimes sport can promote the negative behaviour of supporter and players.

On one hand, I bear in mind that some players demonstrate their passion and dedication in their area of sport. Moreover, they are likely to be motivated by the desire of making good movement in the field that is why the young people follow their style of playing. For instance, looking at famous tennis matches, young people, sporting champions in the future, can take over some tactics in order to apply them in the tennis court. However, these involve a source of plagiarism and young people finally should understand the meaning of hard work in sport.

On the other hand, the sport may generate some conflicts because of the players' selfish and attitude stirred by supporters. Every football matches, for example, ends into a fight between supporting groups. Likewise, there are also a lot of misunderstandings between players because they play very roughly in spite of their financial and celebrity motivation. Therefore, the money invested in these dangerous sports is not a worth and also the stars who behave badly should lay their career.

To sum up, although the sport is seen as a beneficial message to the young generation, these can lead to some difficult misunderstandings. Therefore, I consider that sport should offer the community a spectacular show.

although it can take into consideration evolvement of their talent and passion,
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: In my opinion, although it can take into consideration evolvement of their talent and passion, sometimes sport can promote the negative behaviour of supporter and players.
Error: evolvement Suggestion: No alternate word