Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, a concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television.
In this contemporary world, performances facilities are present in two different options: live and recorded. From my perspective, I consider that live recreations overweigh watching them because of a certain extent. Although attending such events are unique in our life, the technology is responsible for prolonging their existence.
On one hand, it is obvious that live performances have created the enthusiastic atmosphere among participants. Evidently, everyone can hear trembled and loudly sounds as well as everyone can see the real view of live events. That is why some people sympathize going to these spectacles. For instance, an orchestra concert easily found on the Internet cannot reproduce the real intensity of instruments’ sounds. Furthermore, the events which are in connection with own experience have flourished good relationships in the community. Many people share their common interests about the genre related to performance such as music and sport.
On the other hand, broadcasting big events around the world thought different kind sources of media brings huge benefits for mankind. Individuals can access the performance everywhere and whenever because they are captured by recording devices such as the camera. Therefore, a full image describes us more words about an event in the same way as a video. In the case of a sports match, the fabulous moves achieved by players who mark a score can be replayed in different angles of the pitch. So, videos remain for the passive audience which skips the live performance.
In conclusion, live performance inspires the rhythmic energy which is transmitted further by the powerful technology. Consequently, going to such events remain at own attitude.
- In the past decade, concerns regarding the safety of traditionally grown produce have arisen. Many chemicals are being used to control pests on crops, which have prompted some consumers to begin purchasing “organic” produce - fruits and vegetables tha (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Modern technology is creating a single world culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (60)
- Chorleywood is a village near London whose population has increased steadily since the middle of the nineteenth century. The map below shows the development of the village.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the development of the village. (80)
- Some people believe that electronic calculators should not be allowed in school until after the pupils have mastered mental arithmetic. Others believe that calculators save pupils time especially with complicated calculations. Discuss both these views and (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, a concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. (70)
- Historically, schools in the US have borrowed the European system of school organization, a system that separates students into grades by chronological age. In general, children begin formal schooling at the age of six in what is referred to as the first (80)
- In a vote that took place at the International Astronomical Union Conference on August 24th, 2006, Pluto lost its status as a planet in our solar system. Pluto was originally discovered in 1930 when scientists were searching for something that was interfe (70)
- By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilty of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement? (70)
- The charts below show how the percentage of their food budget the average family spent on restaurant meals in different years. The graph shows the number of meals eaten in fast food restaurant and sit-down restaurant. (80)
- Some people think that they can make as much noise as they want, while others think that the amount of noise people make should be strictly controlled. Discuss both views and include your own opinion and examples. (80)