The bar chart below shows the highest qualification attained by sex for the working age population in Wales, in 2001/2002.

The bar chart gives information about educational records owned by people who are able to work in Wales, with a further difference between genders.

According to the data given by the bar chart, it can be clearly seen that half of the listed qualification have a balanced proportion of females and males.

Having an analysis by the level of percentages, the people who possess a higher education qualification, a degree or equivalent, forms a minority among the Welsh population, about less than 23% of males and 20% of females. The majority of people who have GCE A-level, GCSE grade A*-C* or equivalent as the highest qualification. In addition, men are more than twice than females attained GCE A-level, whereas, in opposition to GCSE grades. Finally, the proportion of the population without qualification is halves as ones who own other types of document.

In conclusion, more and more people from Wales have been educated and consequently gained qualifications ever since.

half of the listed qualification have a balanced proportion
half of the listed qualifications have a balanced proportion

Sentence: Finally, the proportion of the population without qualification is halves as ones who own other types of document.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and halves

How did you get this conclusion?

You only need to describe what you can see from the pictures or graphs.
------------------------------