People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that many people have to save their money because it is the result of their work. They do not want to use their money to pay the tax. While I accept this issue, I personally also believe that as good citizen, people must use their money to pay the tax in order to fulfill obligation as citizen.

Firstly, people think that they have to keep their money for their investment. They do not want to spend their money which is not used for their personal use. For example, people are better to use their money for buying their needs like foods, drinks, clothes, household tools and other needs. People are still thinking whether paying tax or not because many things in their life that are needed to buy.

Secondly, as good citizen, people or every person must pay the tax to fulfill the obligation. Many things that people feel if they had paid the tax. Those are good infrastructure and public facilities. If people do not pay the tax, many facilities or infrastructures are not arranged. For instance, the roads in several areas damage. Consequently, people are difficult to cross the road. The factor that causes the road is not repaired because people forget or lazy to pay the tax. Thus, it is important to pay the tax.

In my opinion, paying the tax is one of the rules that must be obeyed by every citizen or society. Paying the tax has an advantage for the society itself because it is used to repair the infrastructure of the country, so that it will be better than before. However, as government who arranges about the tax should use money from the tax in appropriate way. It is because government sometimes uses money of society in wrong way. Thus, society or people are disappointed because people do not see the result of paying tax in the public.

In short, every person has a right to do what they want. However, every country has rule like paying tax. It is better if the society obeys the rules and fulfills the obligation as good citizen. Paying the tax is also useful for society. Moreover, government also has to use money of tax in appropriate way, so that society or people can believe or trust. If government and society can cooperate well in terms of paying tax, I convince that the country will be developed.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: