People in big cities prefer to live alone or in small family units instead of large family groups. Do you think this is positive or negative trend?

It is true that urban citizens now tend to live individually or in nuclear families.

Personally, I believe that this trend has many positive impacts on our lives, and thus should be advocated. Living alone will give people freedom to do what they want without annoying other family members. In the modern world, the gaps between generations are gradually widening, so it would be a bad idea for several generations to live in the same house. For example, while the young prefer eating fast food for their convenience, their parents and grandparents would like the whole family to have traditional meals together. When it comes toentertaining demands, youngsters are apt to listen to various types of modern music, ranging from pop to rock, which can cause some disturbances to their elder family members.

Furthermore, living in nuclear families offers great benefits to all family members. Firstly, parents have more time to care for the family and thus better raise their children. For example,instead of spending time caring for a large family that is full of potential conflicts between familymembers, parents can focus on teaching children how to behave properly, or encouraging them to study. Secondly, fewer members means less household expenditure, and this will relieve some financial burdens on working adults. Then, money can be used to spend on better nutrition and facilities which can lead to a higher standard of living.

In conclusion, I firmly hold the view that living individually or in small family units has many benefits for all family members.

Sentence: When it comes toentertaining demands, youngsters are apt to listen to various types of modern music, ranging from pop to rock, which can cause some disturbances to their elder family members.
Error: toentertaining Suggestion: to entertaining

Sentence: For example,instead of spending time caring for a large family that is full of potential conflicts between familymembers, parents can focus on teaching children how to behave properly, or encouraging them to study.
Error: familymembers Suggestion: family members

The introduction and conclusion are too short.