Essay topics: Prison is the best punishment for criminals. Discuss.
Imprisonment is an issue which frequently generates a great deal of heated debate, with supporters maintaining that the best punishment for criminals is that put them in jail, whilst opponents claim that imprisonment should be considered carefully.
One the one hand, it is often argued that for the majority of crimes, prison is the best answer; for others, however, it is not. The main reason for believing this is that a high percentage of those re-offends once they are parole back in to the community. It is also possible to say that when rubbing shoulders with other serious inmates, soft prisoners could learn from them and become more dangerous when fitting in back in to life. In addition, ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The three pie charts below show how the changes in annual spending by a particular UK schools in 1981, 1991, and 2001. (90)
- The line graph below shows the average daily maximum temperatures for Auckland and Christchurch, two cities in New Zealand, and London and Edinburgh, two cities in United Kingdom.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and (73.33329999999999)
- Prison is the best punishment for criminals. Discuss. (80)
- The graph below compares the changes in the birth rates of China and the USA between 1920 and 2000.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (70)
- Advertising discourages people from being different individuals and makes them want to be or look the same. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (90)
- Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while others believe that it is better to get a job straight after school.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (70)
- In today’s competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents’ absence.Discuss bot (80)
- Nowadays many people have access to computers on a wide basic and a large number of children play computer games.What are the positive and negative effects of playing computer games? (60)
- The maps show changes that took place in Youngsville in New Zealand over a 25 year period from 1980 to 2005. (70)
- The table below shows changes in the numbers of residents cycling to work in different areas of the UK between 2001 and 2011. (80)