In today’s competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents’ absence.Discuss bot

In today’s competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents’ absence.
Discuss both of these views.

Nowadays, people do not have the same opinion about how both parents’ business affects their children. Some people reckon that children get financial benefits, while others feel that they lack supports.

On the one hand, there are good reasons to believe that young people receive a lot of advantages from good finance. First of all, there is no doubt that they can enjoy a high living standard. For example, they can approach good educations such as studying at private schools or oversea. Furthermore, if parents have a lot of money, they can buy tasty food, nice clothes for their kids, and even they can have foreign holidays, in order to learn new culture. In addition, teenagers can access good health care when they are illnesses. Besides, it is undeniable that the children do not need to have a part-time job. As a result, they can fully concentrate on studying and enjoying their life.

On the other hand, it does not seen unreasonable to claim that youngsters may lack support from their father and mother. Firstly, it is obvious that they do not receive enough guidance and attention. As a consequence, they can easily get involved in drugs and drinking because of feeling neglected. Moreover, it might harm the relationship between all people in family. What is more, it can be argued that kids’ school performance is negatively affected. This can be explained by the fact that parents might not help them to do homework and exams revision. Therefore, teeners can get bad results at school, and if they fail exams, they will feel demotivated.

To sum up, these exist strong arguments for both views. Parents could go out to work, however, they should spend more time on taking care their children.

when they are illnesses.
when they are ill.

it does not seen unreasonable
it does not seem unreasonable

Sentence: Therefore, teeners can get bad results at school, and if they fail exams, they will feel demotivated.
Error: teeners Suggestion: No alternate word