The range and quality of the food have been improved by the advancement of science and technology. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages about this and present your view.

The range and quality of the food have been improved by the advancement of science and technology. Discuss the advantages about this and present you view.

Science and technology always improved every time, not only about aducation but also about lifestyle. Now, everybody need food, because one day we must eat minimum one or two time.

I beliave there were second main benefits. Firstly, science and technology can make easly to find food and faster to cook, example : this area, so many fast foot restaurant, you not need much time for cooking, just wait three minute and then you can eat. Sometimes if you very lazy go to restaurant, you could call by phone or delivery by Internet. The last, in my view, nowdays many kind of food , the science found new menu and technology gave solution about metode.

In my opinion, the range and quality of the food must more important, while science and technology make all fast and good taste, but it is not good for our body.

Sentence: Science and technology always improved every time, not only about aducation but also about lifestyle.
Error: aducation Suggestion: education

Sentence: I beliave there were second main benefits.
Error: beliave Suggestion: believe

Sentence: Firstly, science and technology can make easly to find food and faster to cook, example : this area, so many fast foot restaurant, you not need much time for cooking, just wait three minute and then you can eat.
Error: easly Suggestion: early

Sentence: The last, in my view, nowdays many kind of food , the science found new menu and technology gave solution about metode.
Error: nowdays Suggestion: ways
Error: metode Suggestion: method

Minimum 250 words wanted.