the reasons of why global warming increasing and the solutions to tackle it.

There is no doubt that global warming is sharply increasing day by day. Due to the human being activities, there are several changes in the climate which are contributing in the rise of global warming. The following paragraphs will discuss the possible reasons and significant solutions.

To begin with, global warming is mainly a result of advance development in few sectors. The gas emission in the environment is particularly leading this problem. For instance, there is ample amount of CO2 gas gets mixed in the air on every day basis because of the big factories and product industries. It means, they are polluting our environment in so many ways. Secondly, the increase uses of private vehicles are also assisting this obstacle. An individual requirement of using such vehicles is demanding and for the comfort, we are using it more and more.

However, there are number of solutions to tackle this problem. Firstly, the government should bring some new alternatives to stop the overreliance of human being on fossil fuels such as solar power and wind power. Furthermore, it is every individual responsibility to take some steps to solve the issue. For example, use the public transport as much as we can instead of using cars for small distances as well. In addition, turn of the lights while we are not using the facility.By doing that we can use that electricity for another important use.

To sum up, with the contribution of both government and individual, this issue could be resolved. However, without any implementation, this is very hard to tackle.

Sentence: Firstly, the government should bring some new alternatives to stop the overreliance of human being on fossil fuels such as solar power and wind power.
Error: overreliance Suggestion: No alternate word