Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.Which do you consider to be the major influence?

Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.
Which do you consider to be the major influence?

It is true that a study conclude that people’s personality and growth are more determined by the characteristics when people born than by what they learn in their life. Personally, I argue that what people get in their life has more impacts in determining their characters and growth.

Environment where the people live has large portion in changing their personality. For example, people who stay with their parents when in high school might be spoiled, but when they enter the university and must stay far away from their parents, they have tendency to transform to be independent. It might be difficult to change, but day after day it could happen.

What people learn from their teachers and friends also affects their personality development. For instance, a person who is lazy could be diligent person if he interacts with his friends who are hard worker because he would think why his friends more success than him, what causes his achievements. From that condition, he would try to change his habits and attempt to imitate. One of teacher’s roles is to persuade their students to have good personality, so they have to train their students. Therefore, the pupils will know what the best characters that must have to be better people.

In my conclusion, people’s conditions when they are born have impacts to affect their personality but the environments, friends, and studies that they obtain have bigger impact to determine their personality. Therefore, there are possibilities to change people’s personality as long as they they life.

a study conclude that
a study concludes that

as long as they they life.
as long as they live.