Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?You should write at least 25

Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?
You should write at least 250 worlds.
Use your own ideas, knowledge and experience and support your argument with relevant example and relevant evidence.

Undeveloped countries have big problems such as food and education. Some people strongly believe those problems should be solved by their own governments. Others assume that wealthy nations need to make a policy to encourage their citizen to share their richness among poor nations. While both of ideas are undoubtedly to overcoming problem in poor country such as education and food, I tend to be convinced that the governments in all countries throughout the world have obligatory to serve their own citizen.

Making a policy to make people in rich country give an aid to poor country probably can overcoming the problems, but it cannot solve the problems. As a straightforward example of this is United States of America made a regulation that made the citizen shall pay for charity to Zimbabwe’s people in 2001. Furthermore, it leads to decrease a number of starved to death in Zimbabwe from 76 % to 12 % a year. Unfortunately, craving in Zimbabwe is back to increase throughout this year after USA revise the policy. While aid from rich country is probably overcome the problem in undeveloped country, it is unhelpful to solve totally the problem.

I am of opinion, each government in every countries have obligation to fix the citizen problems. The evidence for this case is provided by government of India to solve starving and education problem inside the country without assistance from another country in the last decade. It works properly and it does not impact the problems come back anymore. The government has works hard to increasing citizen’s education awareness and gross domestic product to overcome the problem. As work hard of the government, rich country is not required to give a charity because the government can solve its own problem.

To sum up, give an aid to poor countries probably can help them from the problem. On the other hand, it cannot solve the entire problem because only the government in those countries can solve the problem for their citizen. Therefore, each government in each country should be more aware to their inside country’s condition and they should solve the problems which exist inside the country.

While both of ideas are undoubtedly to overcoming problem in poor country such as education and food
While both of ideas are undoubtedly to overcome problems in poor countries such as education and food

have obligatory to serve their own citizen.
are obligatory to serve their own citizen.

Making a policy to make people in rich country give an aid to poor country probably can overcoming the problems,
Making a policy to make people in rich countries give an aid to poor country probably can overcome the problems,

While aid from rich country is probably overcome the problem in undeveloped country
While aid from rich country will probably overcome the problem in undeveloped country

each government in every countries have obligation to fix the citizen problems
each government ... has obligations to fix the citizen problems

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 356 while No. of Different Words: 163