Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth and resources among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizen themselves?

It is true that poor countries sometimes needs financial aid for crucial sector such as food and education. I, however, believe that the governments of poorer countries are fully responsible for their own inhabitants.

There are several reasons why poorer nations have great responsibility to prosper their citizens. Firstly, the problems which poorer countries are dealing with are national problems in which based on the existing regulations, the problems must be tackled by the poorer nations themselves. A good example for this is in Malaysia, all national obstacles and issues, especially the problems relating to the prosperity of citizens, are the duty of the president. Secondly, it is much better for the poorer countries to solve the problems in the fields of food and education by optimazing the resources. To exemplify, Malaysia, which is the world’s biggest iron ore mine, now no longer needs any help form other countries.

In addition to the above-mentioned, the responsibility of taking care of residents lies with the governments as only the poorer nations really understand the situation where they are on. The involvement of wealthy states sometimes has negative impact on poorer states, for example the case in 2005, when Malaysia was under enormous pressure. However, it caused Malaysia to suffer heavy losses. Since then Malaysia started producing their own food and not depending on other states. Therefore, all problems in relation to the countries are the duty of the poorer countries themselves.

In conclusion, poorer states should be able to overcome all national problems such as food and education, including protecting inhabitants without depending on other countries.

poor countries sometimes needs financial aid for crucial sector such as food and education
poor countries sometimes need financial aids for crucial sectors such as food and education

national problems in which based on the existing regulations,
national problems which are based on the existing regulations,
national problems based on the existing regulations,

Sentence: Secondly, it is much better for the poorer countries to solve the problems in the fields of food and education by optimazing the resources.
Error: optimazing Suggestion: optimizing