In some countries younger people have a little leisure time and are under a lot of pressure to work hard on their studies. What do you think are the causes of this? What is solution see you can suggest?

We are living in the age of materialism where everything is on the pace. Today students are busy because of their study. In some countries they did not have a time for relief. Students have a lot of burden of hard working for their studies. There are numerous causes and solutions to this problem. But personally, I hold the view that before giving priority to any idea, we can puzzle over this.

Prima facie, in some countries universities and colleges are very strict toward students. There restrictions related to study are inevitable. Moving ahead, I deem that young people who belongs to poor family have anxiety to change their present situation so they focus on their study ceaselessly. Probing further, some students want to fulfill the expectations of their parents.

On the flip side, I am making a beeline their younger people have to reduce their emphasis on studies. Parents have to hindered their children in this act. Taking a example, good night rest is very helpful for students and their carrier. They do not have to worry too much that they can not concentrate in future. Last but not least universities and and colleges have to reduce the work given buy them to their students.

At last, I think that there are strong arguments towards each view points but issue is to find a more appropriate view among them. Finally, I want to conclude that young people to have to enjoy a lot to get rid of tiredness and they don't have to only focus on their study because if they do not maintain their health they will suffer.

young people who belongs to poor family
young people who belong to poor family

Parents have to hindered their children in this act.
Parents have to hinder their children in this act.

Last but not least universities and and colleges have to reduce the work given buy them to their students.
Last but not least universities and colleges have to reduce the work given by them to their students.

young people to have to enjoy a lot to get rid of tiredness
young people have to enjoy a lot to get rid of tiredness