Some people believe that children leisure activities must be educational; otherwise they are complete waste of time. Do you agree or disagree?

In the high competitive world, most parents become more concerns about children leisure activities. It becomes a controversial issue nowadays whether their kids should play freely or participate in only educational activities. Personally, I disagree that children should be controlled to interact with academic activities only.

To begin with, this stage of life is crucial as children start accumulating all information in their brains. The first stage of life is foundation, which requires some time to prepare various skills. While children are playing with other people in society, they also develop communication skills and accepted social behaviors. For instance, playing with other kids will teach them about how to communicate and respect others and also improve the understanding about social.

During playing time, kids actually are working. They will develop several skills throughout playing. For example, children will learn decision making, organizational skills, when they build a house or act a role play with other kids. Moreover, while children participate in some games such as chasing others or even draw a picture they also gain physical development of several groups of muscles, promote mental aspect and improve fine movements. Therefore, children do not attend unproductive activities at all, but they actually work an building vital skills to apply later on in their lives.

Even though, parents are worried about academical preparation for kids and try to stimulate them to study instead. However, the fact is that interpersonal aspects outweigh than other areas. This is the time that children should expose and build soft skills such as kindness, interpersonal skills and generosity rather than an educational aspect. Otherwise they would grow up and have a hard time to live in the world later, if they have only a solid knowledge without interpersonal qualities. Moreover, taking too much control in children could lead to mentally health problems, for instance, they might become less self- esteem and do not appropriate the value of live.

In conclusion, children should have freedom to account in their favorite activities in order to boost their imaginations along with physical and mental growths. Otherwise, too much control and less freedom could affect their overall developments and leads to mental concerns later.

most parents become more concerns about children leisure activities.
most parents have more concerns about children's leisure activities.

whether their kids should play freely or participate in only educational activities.
whether their kids should play freely or participate only in educational activities.

The first stage of life is foundation,
The first stage of life is the foundation,

they also develop communication skills and accepted social behaviors.
they also develop communication skills and accept social behaviors.

but they actually work an building vital skills
but they actually work on building vital skills

interpersonal aspects outweigh than other areas.
interpersonal aspects outweigh other areas. ???

Don't put two 'of' in one sentence, like:
gain physical development of several groups of muscles,

Don't put 'even though' 'However' together.

Even though, parents are worried about academical preparation for kids and try to stimulate them to study instead. However, ...

-----------------------