Some people believe that a college or university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss both views. Which view do you agree with?

Based on the fact, the numbers of university continues to increase in order to fulfill the people needs and to create well-educate and well-qualified people. University education becomes one of ways to confront competition of job market. Many people believe that to have graduate of degree is important. While some people believe that university education should be available to all students, the others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Analyzing both views will show this.

The volumes of student which continue study in university are increasingly. It shows that the people need higher education to get a good job in the future with a competition limit. For students who have graduate in school have dependence to continue their study. All of students who have pretension to go on in college or university are having possibility to get university education. To get good positions in competitive edge become more selective for contenders. They feel curious about competition of job with standard challenger in university degree.

The main reason why people implement an undergraduate degree is to gain a level of ability and become strong competitor in order to tackle real world work in the future. For several people, they believe that higher education is only for good students. It is because the good students can be allowed to get a graduate degree in university with good result. On the contrary, the students who don’t have qualified in academic must be hard to continue study in university.

On the other hand, I believe that continuing study in high level make sure about good job in the future. University education is not only for good student but all of students who have pretension to take an undergraduate degree also have a change to get higher education in college or university. All of the students have opportunities to increase their ability in academic and get more knowledge in university.

Ultimately, to get knowledge in university is very crucial in order to confront the competition of job. The students have leeway to choose for continuing study in high level. There is no restriction for student or good student to get knowledge and become more intellectual.

Sentence: Based on the fact, the numbers of university continues to increase in order to fulfill the people needs and to create well-educate and well-qualified people.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and needs

Reasons are not strong to support the essay topic.