Some people believe that computers are more a hindrance than a help in today's world. Others feel that they are such indispensable tools that they would not be able to live or work without them.In what ways are computers a hindrance?What is your opinion?

Some people believe that computers are more a hindrance than a help in today's world. Others feel that they are such indispensable tools that they would not be able to live or work without them.

In what ways are computers a hindrance?
What is your opinion?

In this modern era, technology is improving a lot which eases the human's hand work. Not a few people argue that negative influence on computers. I would like to describe few effects of computers and I will also give my personal thought about the benefits of computers.

Some people may feel that computers are endangered for our society. First of all, hacking is raising up to some extent due to the production of computers, which increases the speed of internet access. Now a days, criminals robe through the internet. For instance, one of my cousins lost his money while transferring from card to card to his friend, due to the hacking done by some one through online.

In addition, children lost their moral development. Pornography and aggressive online games might change the children's way of behavior which lose their moral development. For example, one of my brother's children used to surf porn sites in online, which damages his education and addicted to watch porn videos.

In my personal view, computers are indispensable tools which provides several benefits. To begin with, computers does lot of education work globally with in a short span of time. For example, number of competitive are conducted through online world wide. Not only in education, but also computers are more helpful in scientific wise and medical wise too. Latest technology is more useful to researchers, who are trying to discover the land in other planets, in which humans can survive. Also, teachers, students and government employees does their work by computers being at their homes.

To sum up, computers are not a hindrance to this society, instead computers ease human's live in many dimensions.

Not a few people argue that negative influence on computers
Not a few people argue the negative influence on computers

are indispensable tools which provides several benefits.
are indispensable tools which provide several benefits.

computers does lot of education work
computers do a lot of education works

Not only in education, but also computers are more helpful in scientific wise and medical wise too
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

and government employees does their work
and government employees do their works