Some people believe that countries should invite foreign companies to open their brunches, offices and factories in order to develop their economies. others think countries should invest in their own companies instead. Discuss both views and give your own

Some people believe that countries should invite foreign companies to open their brunches, offices and factories in order to develop their economies. others think countries should invest in their own companies instead. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

The corporate sector is progressing by leaps and bounds since the whole world has turned into a global village. presently, some people assert that inviting international companies to establish branches in native countries is lucrative to boost the economy for developing nations. others claim that, endorsement given to local companies is more worthwhile than the former idea. Here, i would like to account for both sides with my own perception.
There are manifold points to explain the former view. First and foremost, the existence of international corporate is supposed to bring financial prosperity in nation. To explain, a number of people will be employed in the foreign countries in order to earn handsome salaries as well as host country expected to receive a hefty sum of lucre in form of taxes from such industries. Thus, the economy of nation will grow radically. Besides this, increasing exchange of foreign revenue, import and export and commercial dealings will strengthen the budget of a country. As a result, the production of superior goods at foreign enterprises will surely uplift the standard of living. on the contrary others have conflicting views.
To embark with, they think that unlike supporting other corporate, the endorsement given to local companies is lucrative for the preservation of cultural heritage. To be specific, majority of masses will have only one choice in absence of foreign industries. In addition, local companies could manufacture the vintage products if these are supported by the administration. Hence, it is a capital idea to assist local enterprises than inviting outer factories.
From my notion, both aspects have their own significance. Undeniably, it is handy to provide aids to native business sectors. However, the presence of international companies could be fruitful to ensure wealth and overall development of a country.
To recapitulate, it is well said that "every sword has two edges. Therefore, governments should initiate with both the approaches precisely so that a healthy competition can be encouraged to find the best outcomes.