Some people believe that pressures of modern life are having negative effect on family life. Do you agree or disagree?

In modern times, modern life is always a top issue have become the main concern for people. There are those who argue that recent life should have negative effect on family life. In my view; however, current society could possess beneficial affect to human due to its clear benefits that I will explore.

The clearest disadvantage of this view should afford better services to needing of people. For example, cities involve more goods using than countryside. As a result, life of human who live in cities is better.

Moreover, modern society could make education develop. For example, material facilities of schools might be built modernly leads to students enjoy studying and their learning evolve quickly.

Furthermore, health should be paid more attention thoughtfully in the current society. For instance, the big hospitals could treat successful cancer, which make people feel afraid in the past. Therefore, the mind of human is easy in their life.

Overall, in my view, the modern society should have positive effect on people's life. Family life not only possess much better services but also children enjoy developing of education and health of old-people standard gradually improve.

modern life is always a top issue have become the main concern
modern life is always a top issue which has become the main concern

could possess beneficial affect
could possess beneficial effects

material facilities of schools might be built modernly leads to students
material facilities of schools might be built modernly and lead to students

health should be paid more attention thoughtfully
more attention should be paid to health thoughtfully

Family life not only possess much better services but also children enjoy developing of education
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Minimum 250 words wanted