Some people believe that teaching children at home is best for a child's development while others think that it is important for children to go to school.Discuss the advantages of both methods and give your own opinion.Give reasons to your answer and incl

Some people believe that teaching children at home is best for a child's development while others think that it is important for children to go to school.Discuss the advantages of both methods and give your own opinion.
Give reasons to your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Some parents strongly believe that giving education from home is best rather than children send to the school.Likewise some parents are thinking that children should send to the school for their studies.Even though there are more benefits of both arguments,my view is is sending to school is the best way to make a child develop in every area of his learning.

To start up,there are some benefits can gain to a child, if he learn his studies at home. Main point is that he gets more attention than he studies in the school.In a class there may be more than fifty students.So teachers might not have to pay attention each and every one individually.As he is the only one learning at home, he gets more chance to clarify which he doesn't understand and it will feel more comfortable to him.Other benefit is flexibility of time.If a child is not well or he has another work with his parents,parents can ask teacher to come on another day,the day which they are available.

Nevertheless, if child send to the school,child can get more development than the one who studies at home.When the child go to school,unlike studying alone he has to get more interact with the other colleagues.That will help to learn him how to work with each other,how to help to each other for the activities and also how to overcome the problems he has to face while doing the studies.There ate group activities, competitions,debates in the school and he gets chance to participate to them.This will help to develop a child's hidden abilities.

As a conclusion,even some people tend to, not sending children to school and teaching them at home,child who is going to school and the one who studies at home has clear different. So I believe, parents should understand the better way to develop their children,is the sending them to the school.

giving education from home is best rather than children send to the school.

children should send to the school for their studies
children should be sent to schools for their studies

my view is is sending to school is the best way
my view is that sending to school is the best way

there are some benefits can gain to a child
there are some benefits which can gain to a child

Sentence: Nevertheless, if child send to the school,
Description: The fragment child send to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace send with verb, past participle

has clear different.
has clear difference.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.