Some people believe that unpaid communityrity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children).To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people believe that unpaid communityrity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children).
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In recent years, there has been a growing popularity of volunteer campaigns in high schools. While it is argued by many that these free community service should be compulsory for high school students for the sake of self-development and good society, there still some agruments against this issue. Overall, it is my personal view that high school students should be forced to participate in these activities.

First of all, it is an indisputable fact that these volunteer activitiies is extremly beneficSome people believe that unpaid communityrity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports t...

Sentence: While it is argued by many that these free community service should be compulsory for high school students for the sake of self-development and good society, there still some agruments against this issue.
Error: agruments Suggestion: arguments

Sentence: First of all, it is an indisputable fact that these volunteer activitiies is extremly beneficial to those who involved in terms of soft skill accumulated.
Error: extremly Suggestion: extremely
Error: activitiies Suggestion: activities

Sentence: Equally importantly, though exposure to various people and circumtances through volunteer activities let students have a better understanding about surrounding society and it reduce unhappiness for lots of people as well.
Error: circumtances Suggestion: circumstances

Sentence: When they engage in social activities namely working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching to young childrens, they may catch up an overall picture of life.
Error: childrens Suggestion: children

Sentence: It makes student concious of surroundings, there still lots of people living in miserable life compared to them, thus leading them to good behaviours, such as: economical spending or helping others.
Error: concious Suggestion: conscious

Sentence: By way of conclusion, I once again reaffirm my position that it is vitally important to associate unpaid commuinity service to high school curricula due to its positive impact on individual student involved and society at large.
Error: reaffirm Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: commuinity Suggestion: community

Sentence: In years to come, I support that these volunteer activitives and campaigns should be widely adopted in high school and enjoyed by the majority of high school students.
Error: activitives Suggestion: activities