Some people claim that what people eat in many Western countries is unhealthy and their diet is getting worse. Critics say that these countries should change their diet.What are your opinion on this?

Some people claim that what people eat in many Western countries is unhealthy and their diet is getting worse. Critics say that these countries should change their diet.
What are your opinion on this?

From the beginning of time, humans' lifestyle was affected by nutrition. The Western countries have one of the worst diets in the world. Two main reasons for this are that presence of toxic substances in commercial food and their attitudes along with generations.

First of all, there are unhealthy products included in our food, irrespective the group target associated in the nutrition pyramid. Before arriving on our shopping shelves, the food must suffer a series of technological processes which are harmful for the human. For instance, the fruit found in supermarket are very swollen, but do not have the same taste on those in nature. In their period of ripening, there are some harmful chemical products such as: pesticides, insecticides and fertilizers. This could be the reason that some people in the past survive longer than our generations.

Last but not least of all, children inherit every habit from their parents, and especially eating ones. They relish fast food more than healthy food because of their education received from the adults. Due to this fact western people should be able to change their food style and introduce a wide range of quality one. How the money and time could be a problem to buy and cook it, the parents choose the easy way: eating fast food.

In conclusion, the intake of healthy food could be a solution to break down all illness and diseases in the world.

irrespective the group
irrespective of the group

Minimum 250 words wanted.