Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your opinion

There has been a strong debate among people that whether change always bring benefits to the humankind or in contrast, doing same things and avoiding change results in more advantages. Both sides of the argument will be discussed in the following paragraphs.

Those who are against the change argue that doing the same things are comfortable, easy and safe. For example, if you are working in the company, repetitive type of works are easy to follow and are not so complicated and much more is that you do not feel stressed to do such kinds of work. In contrast, change in the work always results in stress and complication and sometimes even possible of doing grave mistakes. There are other examples too in support of avoiding change. For instance, if you are staying in one neighborhood for long time, you are already attached to the neighborhood and have already strong ties with the community and in such case changing home in search of better life could result in opposite outcomes than expected because you have to start your life from the scratch and can take long time to develop the relations within community.

On the other hand, it can also be argued that change is inevitable in this global era and to succeed in the life it is imperative that one should always welcome change in his/her life. For example, new products and new technology are always introduced in the market and if you are not familiar with them, it is more likely that you will fall behind among the peers and even difficult for you to succeed in the corporate world. Furthermore, change brings the refreshment and new way of living life which always result in positive effect in person's life because it has already been proved that change makes the people energetic as well as enthusiastic whereas sticking to one thing forever make the people lazy and boring.

In conclusion, avoiding change in the life could result in many detrimental effects although there are some minor advantages on sticking to this principle. Therefore, it is highly recommended for anyone to encompass change in his/her life to succeed ahead.

whether change always bring benefits
whether change always brings benefits

doing the same things are comfortable,
doing the same things is comfortable,

and can take long time to develop the relations within community.
and can take a long time to develop the relations within community.

sticking to one thing forever make the people lazy and boring.
sticking to one thing forever makes the people lazy and boring.