Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Nowadays, changes have become a necessity for everybody bound to social environment accommodation. In my opinion, I totally agree with the variation in doing things during somebody's life because people cannot do the same thing every day.

Admittedly, there are some advantages of being a steady person over the time. Firstly, some people feel very secure and confident when they repeat on experience. That is why, someone knows very well the consequences of a past moment and do not complicate their existence. For instance, old people face the newest shifts in modern technology, but they should have the courage to use on their own these things. Secondly, there are some things that nobody can change because they represent important things for mankind. For example, the history and tradition cannot suffer any change by present people because there can generate some misinterpretation in the future. So, non-changes can refer to maintain the past over years.

However, I still support the idea of changes in out existence because they can contribute to our development. Obviously, life can offer great opportunities which should not be missed in order not to get bored. That is why, trying new thing can improve our creativity and originality. For instance, visiting a new country can mean brilliant time that cannot be achievable even if someone remains home. So, being adventurous, every new thing is waiting to be discovered.

In conclusion, having a remodeling attitude and behaviour can meet up with a lot of interesting challenges provided by life.

changes in out existence
changes in our existence

No. of Words: 251 350 //better to have 5 paragraphs:

paragraph 1: introduction. Your ideas/opinions here.

paragraph 2: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side A. First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 5: conclusion.
----------------------