Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however think that change is always a good thing.
Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Several people tend to choose for staying at the certain circumstance while others prefer to do different things instead of doing the same kind of activity. Those sides have its own merit and demerit whereas will be explained further with conceivably reason in the following paragraph.

For certain people, the comfort zones is the obvious reason that causing someone doing custom regularly, due to their daily activity already made their life in sufficiency. For instance, the man who already has a dream job and live in the big city with all of his requirements accomplished, will hard to challenge his self to move into another circumstances. Thus, lack of various life experience will become the disadvantage of this living life type.

On the other hand, the kind of adventurous person will decide to do different things for certain time. This character will bring them into a new experience and avoid to do a regular habit. However, this condition encounter the people in general, for example the people who become a traveler tend to explore new horizons which they never know, instead of settled in a certain place.

Both of those sides effect are caused by personal characteristic and environment which lead to their habit. I consider that stay at the same things is a good idea, besides, we can make alteration by doing different things irregularly, for instance going on vacation in the middle of daily activity.

To sums up, spending times by doing the same things won’t make it tedious, instead of overcoming the monotonous by make a different thing in regular days.

Those sides have its own merit and demerit whereas will be explained further with conceivably reason in the following paragraph.
Those sides have their own merits and demerits whereas it will be explained further with conceivably reasons in the following paragraphs.

Sentence: For certain people, the comfort zones is the obvious reason that causing someone doing custom regularly, due to their daily activity already made their life in sufficiency.
Description: The fragment the comfort zones is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: For instance, the man who already has a dream job and live in the big city with all of his requirements accomplished, will hard to challenge his self to move into another circumstances.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and circumstances

Sentence: However, this condition encounter the people in general, for example the people who become a traveler tend to explore new horizons which they never know, instead of settled in a certain place.
Description: The fragment condition encounter the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace encounter with verb, past tense

Sentence: Both of those sides effect are caused by personal characteristic and environment which lead to their habit.
Suggestion: Refer to sides and effect

Sentence: To sums up, spending times by doing the same things won't make it tedious, instead of overcoming the monotonous by make a different thing in regular days.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and make

----------------------