Some people think that it is always better to be cautious whereas others think that sometimes it's a good idea to take risks.What are your opinions of this? Use examples to help support your ideas.

Some people think that it is always better to be cautious whereas others think that sometimes it's a good idea to take risks.
What are your opinions of this? Use examples to help support your ideas.

Every day, we have endangered our life. Some people believe that it’s better to be careful, others argue with this opinion. It seems to me that we should try everything but at the same time we should be vigilant from any risks. In this essay I will discuss both points of views.

Some people believe that success in life comes from being careful. Having a plan for all kinds of situations, problems that might appear in future and effective solutions, such as job, marriage, having children, buying cars and houses, even what kind of person we want to be. The plan helps us to achieve our goals and avoids us to fall in the same problem twice.

Moreover, it’s a good idea to have some hazards in our life. Particularly When we want to discover life by ourselves, for instance, study abroad is good experience to understand other cultures, live with them and take some risks that enrich our acknowledgment and make up our mind in any situations in life in the future.

Other people say that being cautions from any risk makes their life more difficult. This is because they don’t have worth experience and that led to be in two minds in some situations in life. A good example for this is teenagers who sometimes prefer to live with their families for a long time because they fear facing the life alone. Consequently, they will be worried parents in the future and that may effect on their children.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that make a plan in our lives and attempt many experiences will avoid us to have problems and will help us to get more success with less risks.