Despite huge improvements in healthcare the overall standard of physical health in many developed countries is now falling What could be the reason for this trend and what can be done to reverse it

Despite huge improvements in healthcare, the overall standard of physical health in many developed countries is now falling. What could be the reason for this trend, and what can be done to reverse it?

Nowadays, in the developed world, many health organizations warn of obesity and heart diseases. It has become an extremely controversial issue. Therefore, for purposes of this essay, I propose to discuss the reasons for these problems and suggest some possible solutions.

One of the main causes of the decline in public health in developed countries is a sedentary lifestyle. People Use advanced technology and work for many hours can catalyse poor health in developed countries, which may have a demolition effect on society health. Take for example office workers in companies who their job may be required to set in front of laptop for more than 6 hours and by this way they will being obesity. Therefore, technology may have negative effects on human health.

Unhealthy food is another reason for low level of public health in developed countries, people may prefer junk food which can be explained by the fact that is cheap and does not take long time for cooking it. Here I am referring to people’s health and may have heart disease, for example a small hamburger has 117 calories, 4 grams of protein, 2 grams of fat and these containers are the main reason for heart disease.

Companies in developed countries could make more efforts to keep public health in higher level. They may reduce working hours and encourage their staff to participate in sport clubs versus a small deduction from their salaries. By this way their employees will be more act of work. In addition, governments in developed countries should introduce laws to limit unhealthy food and force companies, which produce it, to make their fast food more healthy.

To sum up, governments and companies should take their responsibilities to tackle the problem and make people in developed countries live in good and healthy quality of life. Therefore, I rest my case.

People Use advanced technology and work for many hours can catalyse poor health
People who Use advanced technology and work for many hours can catalyze poor health

Take for example office workers in companies who their job may be required
Take for example office workers in companies where their job may be required

Sentence: People Use advanced technology and work for many hours can catalyse poor health in developed countries, which may have a demolition effect on society health.
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: catalyse Suggestion: ?