Some people think that it is better for students to live at home with parents, while others think that they should choose school accommodation. What is your opinion?

It has long been a disputable topic regards the advantage and disadvantage of boarding schools. On the other hand, there is a widely accepted notion that parents can place a greater impact on children's bringing up in the formative years. From my way of thinking, parents are advised to consider the consequence of sending their children away, though the benefits of this type of studying are evident.

On one hand, there are a number of advantages that benefit children in terms of studying and personal behaviours. Working families nowadays, are less likely to accompany and supervise their children after long hour shift. Conversely, the boarding school provides students with a stable environment which they are monitored and supported by teachers. For example, teachers can be easily approached inside the institution if students have any studying difficulties. It is also worth noting that children will become more independent if they choose boarding schools. The reason lies in the fact that every student is required to solve problems independently, which enhances their problem solving skills and confidence. As a result, those graduated from such institutions are generally more mature and disciplined than those students in day schools. Besides, boarding schools have many extra-curricular activities such as sports, arts and community service that assist children's all-round development.

However, there are several fierce objections against boarding schools. The major issue related to this is that children, occasionally would suffer abusing physically and mentally. For example, a seven-year primary school student was burned by his classmate with a hot-iron. Obviously, such young victims may turn to be self-isolated and depressed, making it less likely for them to concentrate on studies. Nevertheless, by far there is no statutory law on school bully. Apart from that, children who are sent away from will find themselves helpless and homesick. Particularly those are at pre-teen age, who have more problems in adapting to the new environment.

In conclusion, it is true that boarding schools can offer students with a better learning environment and train their abilities. Despite of this, it is recommended that parents need to be aware of the risks of letting their children live in school accommodation.

You talked about the advantages/disadvantages of boarding schools, how about 'for students living at home with parents,'?

Better like this:
para 1: introduction
para 2: the advantages/disadvantages of boarding schools
para 3: the advantages/disadvantages of living at home with parents
para 4: my opinion