Some people think that parent should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that parent should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Human is a social beings who can refuse that need each other (mutual). No matter they are children or adult they have to build the interaction as a social member. That’s why several people think that learn how to be a good society member is important for children. They have opinion that they should get this lesson from their parent. But the others view that school is enough place to them get this lesson.

Human is exist in worldwide. Without conscious, they will get social position by their environment, school, public place and job place. That matter force them to establish of the interaction even only conversation. It is a first reason why the parent should teach their children how to be a good society members. Parent will let their children to standing in the middle million people surrounding them. Children will need help from the other even just from the seller to sell things to them. Second, in the first time children were born in the world and before know the out world, they will see, hear, feel anything from their parent. They will follow how the parents habit as a social being. They will get the firs lesson from their parent. Third, to survive, children not only need academic achievement, but also they should have ability to be able as a community.

Even children will learn about sociality in their school by their teacher or their automatically act to their friend. furthermore They will get the material about it from the school education system. and also They will lean naturally about how to be a good social members and how to improve their socialization in their environment. But, the last but not least is they still need the guidance and controlled from their parent.

who can refuse that need each other
who can refuse those who need each other

But the others view that
But the others have the view that

Sentence: Human is exist in worldwide.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and exist

Sentence: That matter force them to establish of the interaction even only conversation.
Description: The fragment matter force them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace force with verb, past tense

They will follow how the parents habit as a social being.
They will follow how the parents behave as a social being.

or their automatically act
or their automatic action

But, the last but not least is they still need the guidance
But, the last but not least is that they still need the guidance

Sentence: Even children will learn about sociality in their school by their teacher or their automatically act to their friend. furthermore They will get the material about it from the school education system. and also They will lean naturally about how to be a good social members and how to improve their socialization in their environment.
Error: sociality Suggestion: No alternate word

-------------------------