Some people think that they can make as much noise as they want, while others think that the amount of noise people make should be strictly controlled. Discuss both views and include your own opinion and examples.

Some people think that they can make as much noise as they want, while others think that the amount of noise people make should be strictly controlled.

Discuss both views and include your own opinion and examples.

It becomes a hot topic in some cities as the city should regulate the level of noise or people should have their basic rights to generate as loud as they want. As people hold different views, the topic of noise policy becomes an interesting one that needs to be considered carefully. Therefore, both sides will be discussed further.

To begin with, people who agree with the former side believe that people should have all basic rights to create noise in their places. They argue about the right of making noise for a couple reasons. Firstly, people think that they require some chances to do recreation activities such as karaoke singing, having parties or playing some games after suffering from stresses at workplaces or schools. These activities will allow people to relieve their tension and find a chance to socialize with their connections. With the noise regulations, it means that the city discourage citizens to access the way of relaxing and be to too strict with the basic freedoms of people.

On the other hand, many people who need to find a peace and quiet life argue that they also should have their rights to deserve peaceful time in order to alleviate stresses in their comfort zone. People, who live nearby loud noise making neighbor, are more likely to agree with the noise obligation which could definitely help them to improve the quality of life. This is because, exposing loud constantly can adverse many health issues such as sleep deprivation, depression, hearing loss. As many studies have revealed that living in noisy environment or hearing high pitch voice for a long time can be tremendously effected to human health.

In conclusion with my opinion, even though there are fairly understandable reasons about producing noise such as finding stressful alleviating matters or basic human rights, the negative effects of this tendency are still much more than. Personally, the city needs to release appropriate regulations about noise pollution in a society, otherwise many citizens still suffer from noisy environment.

and be to too strict with the basic freedoms of people.
and to be too strict with the basic freedoms of people.

...a long time can be tremendously effected to human health.
...a long time can tremendously affect human's health.