Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day. Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages?

Nowadays, some jobs have been advertised by the Internet to be available everywhere. In my opinion, the work from home has its own benefits as well as drawbacks.

On one hand, the entire company can gain more profit because the money is not spent on employees' transportation and accommodation, whereas, the employed people can establish their timetable. That is why, home jobs can bring stability in the business. For instance, many people in my country prefer working on IT projects from home because they consider that home is a better place for concentration and inspiration. So, dealing with tasks at home is a comfortable way to work.

On the other hand, there are some inconveniences for some employers when working at home. Some of them can be bound to working condition which cannot be designed online and requires the uses of technical equipment. An example of this case is valid for mechanics because they must be present at work in order to use specific tools which help a lot in repairing the customers' vehicle. Another one is socialisation at work which has an undefined contribution to mankind. That is why, staying at home can cause professional isolation which is underpinned with the need of meeting up. Moreover, the collaboration with partners can bring more opportunities to learn a lot of new things than working alone.

In conclusion, working at home is comfortable for everyone and it is an efficient strategy for many businesses despite the low degree of socialisation and portability.

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…