Some say that is would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages?

Some say that is would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.
Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages?

Thanks to the amazing development of information technology, now some people can totally work online at home instead of going to the office. And some claim that it would be more effective if plurality of staffs work in the condition like that. In my opinion, I think the advantages of this can not outweigh the disadvantages.

Admittedly, by dint of working from home, employees will feel very comfortable and convenient as well as enjoy flexible working time. As a result, they will have the best condition to work at the highest efficiency. Ironically, by no means can they enhance their communication skill as well as social skills. For instance, since working at home for a digital marketing company, my cousin is no longer good at presenting skill. Moreover, because of the lack of interaction between colleagues, employees could not receive the critic views about themselves. Therefore, they can not realize their weaknesses to reduce and avoid them.

On the other hand, by virtue of people do not have to travel to work, they will save a large amount of money for their transportation. In addition, the company also reduce the cost of electricity and water bills. Nevertheless, hardly could the company achieve the succeed if it has the lack of communication and link between their staffs. For example, many projects of companies are implemented by teams. Hence, if all members in the team work in the same place they can easily exchange their idea with each other and so the team will work more effectively.

In conclusion, working from home can bring many benefits not only to employees but also to employers but it would be better if we restrict the number of staffs work in that way.

by virtue of people do not have to travel to work,
by virtue of the fact, people do not have to travel to work,

the company also reduce the cost
the company also reduces the cost

hardly could the company achieve the succeed
hardly could the company achieve the success

can easily exchange their idea with each other
can easily exchange their ideas with each other