There is no future for public transport, because travelling by car is so much more convenient.Do you agree or disagree?

Wheel is a great invention of mankind,life without roaming around will be very eccentric . There is no destiny of government transportations,as going somewhere by own vehicle is very easy. I don't agree with this. In my opinion,things provided by the state for locomotion are very beneficial for citizens. However we can't deny the importance of personal cars.

Public buses or trains are necessary in busy life of now a days. It's usually comfortable for all to get coach from a stop or tube from a station. You can easily go to these stops by walking. No tension of being stuck in traffic. It's always relaxed to use government services, because of cheap rates. There is no hassle of waiting in queues on gas stations. No stress of vehicle maintance and taxes. You can go to your office or shopping malls without anxiety of searching for car parking, eventually can save that money too.

Meanwhile private conveyance has a alot of responsibilities. You have to pay for annual tokens. If going to another city you have to pay toll tax. Due to high prices of petrol, it's very hard to keep a sedan . There is collapse of traffic in metropolitans due to large number of vehicles. This increasing figures of personal transports ,are causing air pollution and noise pollution. This pollution has so much adverse effects on people, reason of many lung diseases and respiratory tract infections.

For instance London is a very crowded city, there everybody prefer to use tubes or lorries. Due to unavailability of free parking , it's really difficult to take car to public place. The train system of London is one of the oldest, it's still in its best condition and state getting alot of revenue from this.

There is another example of UAE , there new bullet train is built to facilitate their natives, because the government officials were struggling to control heavy traffic loads.

In conclusion locomotives offered by state for their nationals are always very effective. By using that ,we are not only helping our government to generate money , but also saving so much time. In future more projects of public transports should be launched to comfort citizens.

Sentence: For instance London is a very crowded city, there everybody prefer to use tubes or lorries.
Description: The fragment everybody prefer to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prefer with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: No stress of vehicle maintance and taxes.
Error: maintance Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Meanwhile private conveyance has a alot of responsibilities.
Error: alot Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The train system of London is one of the oldest, it's still in its best condition and state getting alot of revenue from this.